Adair Office Building, 1926
File — Box: 59, Folder: 1
Scope and Content
From the Series: This series arrangement follows that of architectural firm's office files. Files with job numbers are listed first. irst. Jobs with no numbers are at the end of the series in alphabetical order by name of commission. Additionally, there are office indices, lists, articles, correspondence related to business, clippings, and brochures.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
From the Series: 7.08 linear ft. (14 document cases and six half document cases)
From the Collection: English
- From the Collection: Hentz and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) (Organization)
- From the Collection: Hentz, Adler, and Shutze (Atlanta, Ga.) (Organization)
- From the Collection: Hentz, Reid, and Adler (Atlanta, Ga.) (Organization)
- From the Collection: Shutze and Armistead (Atlanta, Ga.). (Organization)
- From the Collection: Shutze, Philip Trammell (Person)