Beulah R. Inman Heinitsh interview transcription
Scope and Content
This collection contains the transcription of an oral history regarding the Inman Family and the Swan House of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Heinitsch, Beulah R. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Beulah R. Inman Heinitsh married the grandson, Samuel Cooper Inman, of Edward and Emily Inman, and she resided in the Swan House after her marriage.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Beulah R. Inman Heinitsh interview transcription
- Paul Crater
- May 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.