Atlanta Life Insurance Company advertisement
Scope and Content
This collection contains an advertisement entitled "A Gallery of the Famous" which illustrates a number of prominent African American figures.
- Atlanta Life Insurance Company (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
The Atlanta Life Insurance Company was organized in 1905 as a small mutual aid association. Its objective was to provide sick, accident and life insurance.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Atlanta Life Insurance Company advertisement
- Paul Crater
- May 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.