Warren Woodliff documents
Scope and Content
The Warren Woodliff papers include a description of Cumming (Forsyth County), Georgia and an appointment of Warren Woodliff as overseer of the public road.
- Woodliff, Warren (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Warren Woodliff documents
- Paul Crater
- June 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.