Atlanta Cyclorama correspondence
Collection number: ahc.MSS645f
Scope and Content
The Cyclorama records include correspondence regarding the establishment and funding for a permanent home for the Cyclorama in Grant Park.
- Atlanta Cyclorama (Atlanta, Ga.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
The Cyclorama, a painting-in-the-round depicting the Battle of Atlanta, was completed in late 1886 and traveled throughout the country. In 1892, the Cyclorama came to Atlanta, later moving to Grant Park, where a building was constructed to house it.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Atlanta Cyclorama correspondence
- Paul Crater
- June 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.