City of Atlanta Treasurer's report
Collection number: ahc.MSS6f
Scope and Content
This collection consists of a report from the Treasurer for the city of Atlanta for the quarter ending September 30, 1864. The report lists several categories of spending including public buildings, relief programs, stationary, incidentals, and interest.
- Atlanta (Ga.). Treasurer (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
- City of Atlanta Treasurer's report
- Paul Crater
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.