Jack Etheridge Photographs
Collection number: ahc.VIS109
Scope and Contents of the Records
This collection is comprised of images of the construction of a section of highway that merges Interstate 75 and Interstate 85, known as the downtown connector. Included are aerial photographs of downtown Atlanta, and images taken on the ground depicting the path of the interstate.
- Etheridge, Jack P. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
Jack Etheridge was a Senior Judge in the Superior Court of the Atlanta Judicial Circuit. Additional biographical information on Jack Etheridge has not been determined.
Arrangement of the Papers
Gift of Jack Etheridge, 1980 (1980.018)
General Physical Description note
Extent: 22 black and white photographic prints
Collection processed in 2006
- Aerial photography -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Aerial views -- 1960-1970
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Aerial views
- Cityscapes -- 1960-1970
- Construction -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Express highways -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 1960-1970
- Government facilities -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Office buildings -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Skyscrapers -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Jack Etheridge Photographs ahc.VIS 109
- An Inventory of His Photographs at the Kenan Research Center of the Atlanta History Center
- Inventory prepared by Paul Crater
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.