Sarah Slaughter photographs
Scope and Contents of the Records
This collection includes photographs of Atlanta during the early twentieth century. Shown are photographs of Grant Park, an aerial view of Peachtree Street and Broad Street (c.1910), and the interior of an Atlanta home. Photographs of Grant Park taken in the snow include images of Augusta Avenue, the boat dock and boat house, cannons, a driveway, the lion statue at entrance, and children.
- circa 1910-1920
- Slaughter, Sarah (Person)
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
No biographical information is available for Sarah Slaughter.
Arrangement of the Papers
This collection is alphabetical according to titles supplied by staff.
Gift of Sarah Slaughter, 1980 (1980.150).
General Physical Description note
11 black and white photographic prints
Collection processed in 2007.
- Aerial views -- 1910-1920
- Artillery -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Aerial views
- Atlanta Conservatory of Music (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Augusta Avenue (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Bridges -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Cain, Mrs. -- Homes and haunts
- Candler Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Children -- 1910-1920
- Christmas decorations -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 1910-1920
- English-American Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Flatiron Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Grant Park (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Lakes -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Lesters Bookstore (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Parks -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Peachtree Street (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Sarah Slaughter Photographs, circa 1910-1920ahc.VIS 157
- Inventory prepared by Helen Matthews
- August 2009
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note