William A. Manning photographs
Scope and Content
This collection contains photographs of William A. Manning, Sr and his family. It also includes images of street scenes in Atlanta.
- approximately 1907-1939
- Manning, William A. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
Biographical information about William A. Manning has not been determined.
11 image(s) (11 black and white photographic prints)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
VIS 313 was previously catalogued as MAN.
This collection was re-processed in 2018.
- Basketball -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Children -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Family life -- Georgia
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Harris Street (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Manning, Bootsie
- Manning, George
- Manning, Mary
- Manning, William A.
- Men -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Piedmont Park (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Schools -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Sports -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Spring Street (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Streets -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- William A. Manning photographs
- Timothy Cole Hale
- September 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.