Peter J. Rosendorf photographs
Scope and Content
This collection contains images taken within Piedmont Park, and photographs displaying statues and architecture around Atlanta.
- Rosendorf, Peter J. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
Biographical information about Peter J. Rosendorf (1946- ) has not been determined.
37 image(s) (37 black and white photographic prints)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
VIS 334 was previously catalogued as ROD.
This collection was processed in 2018.
- Adams Park (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Architecture -- Details
- Architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Architecture, domestic -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Edgewood Avenue (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Five Points (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Houston Street (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Fulton County
- Log cabins -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Parks -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Peachtree Street (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Piedmont Park (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Urban landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta.
- Peter J. Rosendorf photographs
- Timothy Cole Hale
- October 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.