Bertha Y. Jones scrapbooks
Collection number: ahc.MSS155
Scope and Content
The Bertha Y. Jones scrapbooks contains ten scrapbooks filled with newspaper clippings dating from 1961 to 1978. These clippings concern Tucker, Georgia, the state of Georgia, the nation, and some international news. The clippings have information concerning special events, historic places, and many famous personalities. With regard to the latter, there are clippings on local people (officials, businessmen, etc.), state officials, presidents and their families, leaders of other countries, including the royal families of Monaco and Great Britain. There are also clippings on people and officials of other states.
- Jones, Bertha Y. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Biographical information on Bertha Y. Jones has not been determined.
2 linear ft. (2 record center boxes)
System of Arrangement
This collection is arranged chronoligically by staff.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Aaron, Hank, 1934-
- Busbee, George, 1927-2004
- Carter, Billy
- Carter, Jimmy, 1924-
- Carver, George Washington
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969
- Hancock, Walter
- Hill, Jesse
- Humphrey, Hubert H. (Hubert Horatio)
- King, Martin Luther, Jr.
- Mays, Benjamin E. (Benjamin Elijah), 1894-1984
- Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949
- Rich, Richard H., 1901-1975
- Sanders, Betty Foy
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia -- Tucker
- Bertha Y. Jones scrapbooks
- Finding aid prepared by
- January 2012
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Prepared According To Dacs
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.