Celia Bressler Richheimer essay
Collection number: ahc.MSS288f
Scope and Content
This collection contains a twelve-page essay written by Celia Bressler, a sixth grade student at Walker Street School in Atlanta, Georgia titled "Causes That Led to the War Between the States". It was awarded first place in an essay contest held by the Atlanta Chapter of the United Daughters of the Confederacy.
- Richheimer, Celia Bressler (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Celia Bressler Richheimer essay
- Paul Crater
- May 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.