Elizabeth R. Venable letters
Scope and Content
This collection contains letters addressed to Elizabeth Venable of Georgia from Charles D. Sigsbee, Captain of the U.S.S. Maine when it exploded in a harbor in Havana, Cuba in 1898. The letters concern the U.S.S. Maine and other topics.
- Sigsbee, Charles D. (Charles Dwight) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
- Elizabeth R. Venable letters
- Paul Crater
- June 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.