Dr. Samuel Hollingsworth Stout correspondence
Scope and Content
This collection contains correspondence from Dr. Samuel Hollingsworth Stout, Medical Director of the Army of Tennessee. Many of the letters were written during the Civil War in connection with military medicine.
- Stout, Samuel Hollingsworth (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
- Dr. Samuel Hollingsworth Stout correspondence
- Paul Crater
- January 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.