Kathryn T. Clark research paper
Collection number: ahc.MSS413f
Scope and Content
This research paper is entitled "First Methodist Church" and was written by Kathryn T. Clark, a student at Georgia State University. The church building was designed by Willis Franklin Denny II. The paper describes the architecture of the church and some of its history.
- Clark, Kathryn T. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Kathryn T. Clark research paper
- Paul Crater
- April 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.