L. Robert Scott letter and print
Scope and Content
This collection contains a letter to L. Robert Scott from New York Governor Franklin Delano Roosevelt about seeing him at the commencement at Oglethorpe University at which Roosevelt was to be the speaker. The collection also contains an unidentified print of a drawing of a park sidewalk scene.
- 1932, undated
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 (Person)
- Scott, L. Robert (Person)
- L. Robert Scott letter and print
- Finding aid prepared by
- May 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.