Julius G. Brown collection of poems
Scope and Content
This collection contains poems with a connection to the Civil War. The poems were cut from newspapers. Poems include Yankee Doodle's Ride to Richmond, Now and Then, The South's Call to Arms, and God Save the South.
- Brown, Julius G. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Julius G. Brown collected poems, 1861
- Paul Crater
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.