Skip to main content

St. Luke's Episcopal Church records

 Collection
Identifier: ahc.MSS484

Scope and Content

This collection contains the administrative records and programing materials. Included are marriage registers, minutes, and committee reports. There are also church bulletins and newsletters.

Dates

  • 1864-1989

Creator

Conditions Governing Access

This collection is open for research.

Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use

Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.

Administrative/Biographical History

St. Luke's Episcopal Church has been active downtown since 1864. Since then it has changed located on several occasions. Additional historical information about St. Luke's Episcopal Church has not been determined.

Extent

17.3 linear ft. (twenty-six document cases, one half document case, two record center boxes, and three oversize boxes)

Language

English

Immediate Source of Acquisition

Gift, 1985 with subsequent additions.
Title
St. Luke's Episcopal Church records
Author
Melanie Stephan
Date
August 2012
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin
Language of description note
Finding aid is written in English.

Repository Details

Part of the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center Repository

Contact:
130 West Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta GA 30305
404-814-4040