Ellis Gibbs Arnall lecture
Collection number: ahc.MSS514f
Scope and Content
This collection contains a transcription of a lecture titled "The South's Readmission to the Union," given at the Atlanta Historical Society, in which Arnall recounted his anti-trust action concerning railroad freight rates in the south and west, and analyzed the results of this action on the economy of Georgia.
- Arnall, Ellis Gibbs, 1907-1992 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Ellis Gibbs Arnall lecture
- Paul Crater
- May 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.