Cotton States and International Exposition, Georgia State Exhibit Commission minutes
Scope and Content
This collection includes minutes of the Georgia State Exhibit Commission, financial allocations, board appointments and decisions.
- Cotton States Exposition (1895 : Atlanta, Ga.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
The Cotton States and International Exposition was held for 90 days from September 18, 1895 at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, Georgia. The exposition focused on aiding cotton producing states and stimulating trade with Central and South America. Several states, including Georgia, set up exhibits. The exposition also served to promote the city of Atlanta.
- Cotton States and International Exposition, Georgia State Exhibit Commission minutes
- Paul Crater
- May 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.