Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection contains a contract between the All Saints Episcopal Church and Morgan & Dillon for the construction of a Sunday school building. The contract includes specifications for the brick work, electric work, iron and brass work, steam heating, as well as painting of the building. Also included is a letter that adds information originally omitted from the plumbing specifications.
Scope and Content This essay "Extraordinary People: All Saints' and the Civil Rights Movement" was delivered to the congregation of All Saints' Episcopal Church. In it Miller discusses how three parishioners; Elbert Tuttle, a judge and the chief judge of the United States 5th Circuit Court of Appeals; Ralph McGill, a columnist, editor, and publisher of The Atlanta Journal Constitution; and Reverend Frank Ross, the senior minister at the All Saints' Episcopal Church,...
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook that contains materials pertaining to Willie May's career as a singer. It also contains a Whitten family Bible.
Dates: 1909-1927, undated
- Names: All Saints Episcopal Church (Atlanta, Ga.) X
- African Americans -- Segregation -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Architects -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Church architecture 1
- Church buildings -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Civil rights -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Civil rights movements -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- History -- 20th century 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Music -- Georgia 1
- Musicians -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 1
- Segregation -- Georgia 1 ∧ less
- First Baptist Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Howard Theatre (Organization : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Ku Klux Klan, 1915- 1
- McGill, Ralph 1
- Miller, Robert W. 1