Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content This collection documents the medical career and practice of Dr. G. G. Chapman. Included are birth records, medical school examination schedules, and prescription notes. Of particular note are business ledgers that record patient visits, payments, and medicines administered.
Dates: 1887-1938, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains documents related to a loan to J. Franklin Huss; bills for street improvements; an abstract of title; and diplomas from Emory University and Atlanta Medical College.
Dates: 1894-1925, undated
Scope and Content A bound notebook belonging to W. M. Terrell of the Atlanta Medical College containing class notes.
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, financial records, and class notes. Correspondence with family members includes letters from his mother, Lina; his wife, Grace; and his sister, Florence. The letters date 1910-1945 and include his school years through his military service in North Africa during World War II. There are newspaper clippings on topics such as his childhood in rural Hogansville, Georgia; novelist Corra Harris and her home in Bartow County, Georgia; and...
Dates: 1909-1945, undated
- Names: Atlanta Medical College X
- Medical students -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Education -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Education -- Pennsylvania 1
- Finance, Personal -- Georgia 1
- Hogansville (Ga.) 1
- Medical records -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Medicine -- Practice -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Physicians -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Registers of births, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Emory University 2
- Chapman, G. G. (George Guilford) 1
- Huss, J. Franklin 1
- Terrell, W. M. 1
- Trimble, Grace Fincher 1