Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection contains six scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and ephemeral materials. Of particular interest is a copy of the speech by Dorsey to Governor Slaton in response to the motion to dismiss filed in behalf of Leo M. Frank.
Scope and Content This collection consists of identified and unidentified portraits of Kirkpatrick and Dorsey family members.
Scope and Content This collection consists of one copy of the Returns of the Election for the positions of Captain, 1st Lieutenant, and 2nd Lieutenant of Company K of the 5th Regiment. Hugh M. Dorsey was elected Captain; Sam H. Howell was elected 1st Lieutenant; and James C. Rathers was elected 2nd Lieutenant. Also listed are the names of 29 men who voted.
- Names: Dorsey, Hugh Manson X
- Ambrotypes 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Business enterprises -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Clothing and dress -- History -- 19th century 1
- Daguerreotypes 1
- Elections -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Georgia -- Politics and government 1
- Governors -- Georgia 1
- Judges -- Georgia 1
- Lawyers -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Political campaigns -- Georgia 1
- Tintypes 1
- Trials (Murder) -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Dorsey family 1
- Dorsey, Rufus Thomas, 1848-1909 1
- Frank, Leo, 1884-1915 1
- Georgia. Militia 1
- Georgia. Volunteer Force 1