Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains Samuel R. Belk's diary, which contains a page of recordings for every day of 1926. One page includes a newspaper clipping which mentions Samuel Belk by name. Entries focus mostly on everyday family life and religious matters from his work as a pastor at Trinity Church in Atlanta, Georgia. There are also notes on the memoranda pages at the end of the diary consisting of names, addresses, and times of day.
This collection contains a manuscript assembled by Carl S. Millard on the Trinity Methodist Church. The document contains photographs, verse, church history, newspaper clippings, and an essay.
- Names: Methodist Episcopal Church, South X
- American diaries 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Church history 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Religion 1
- Cartersville (Ga.) 1
- Evangelistic sermons -- Georgia 1
- Methodist Episcopal Church, South. North Georgia Conference 2
- Belk, Joanna Catherine Council 1
- Belk, Samuel Robinson 1
- Jones family 1
- Jones, Sam P. (Sam Porter) 1