Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content This collection consists of research files created by Anne Edwards while writing her book Road to Tara: the life of Margaret Mitchell. Included are correspondence; copies of newspaper and magazine articles; questionnaires; galley proofs; transcripts and original audiocassette tapes of interviews; and notecards containing information about Margaret Mitchell's life and other subjects pertaining to Edwards' book.
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence, speeches and articles, student records, professional papers, and scrapbooks related to Eugene Mitchell.
Scope and Content The Margaret Mitchell House Archives contains, correspondence, publications, and manuscript material pertaining to Margaret Mitchell, her family, and her publisher, Harold S. Latham; the publication of Gone With the Wind and the movie premiere in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dates: 1848-2002, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence, reminiscences, financial records, postcards, school records, court records, and newspaper clippings belonging to Stephens Mitchell. Also included is a scrapbook containing newspaper articles about the Mitchell family in Atlanta, and a handwritten manuscript by author Margaret Mitchell that was published in the Atlanta Historical Bulletin.
Dates: 1921-1950, undated
- Law -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Authors, American -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Gone with the wind (Motion picture : 1939) 1
- Historic buildings -- Georgia 1
- Historic districts -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Fiction 1 ∧ less
- Mitchell family 2
- Mitchell, Stephens 2
- Atlanta Bar Association 1
- Benteen, Frederick William, 1834-1898 1
- Edee, Allen Barnett 1