Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection is primarily comprised of genealogy and family records pertaining to the Edwards family. Included in the collection are family histories, biographical sketches, correspondence, and newspaper clippings.
Dates: 1714-1975, undated
Scope and Content The collection, in its original format, is a single reel of spliced 16mm black and white, and color film shot by Russell Bellman during the festivities and premiere of Gone With the Wind. The beginning of the footage captures the Atlanta Junior League Ball at the Atlanta Municipal Auditorium and was shot in black and white and color. Bellman shot the black and white portion from an elevated position panning the auditorium grandstands and floor area. The color...
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Georgia -- Genealogy 1
- Parades & processions -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Bellman, Russell 1
- Blow family 1
- Braswell family 1
- Edwards family 1
- First Methodist Church (Americus, Ga.) 1