Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection contains personal and professional correspondence, legal documents, and political writings, including text of speeches and letters to the editor of local newspapers that reflect Henry Alexander's activism in the Republican Party during the late 1940s and early 1950s. Legal and professional documents include Alexander’s affiliation with the American Bar Association, correspondence to the General Assembly and with the Fifth District of the Georgia Federation of Women’s Clubs. The...
Dates: 1900-1973, undated
Scope and Content This collection primarily consists of correspondence. There are letters of sympathy and support sent to Leo Frank and Lucille Selig Frank throughout his incarceration and after his death. Letters to the Franks are often written by many of the same people and share similar content. Also included is correspondence from members of the Frank and Selig families, from Frank's attorneys, from newspaper publishers and reporters, and to Governor Slaton on behalf of Leo Frank. In addition, the...
Dates: 1912-1916, undated
- Athens (Ga.) -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Politics and government 1
- Capital punishment -- Georgia 1
- Jews -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Numismatics 1
- Savannah (Ga.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- American Bar Association 1
- Atlanta Historical Society 1
- Calhoun, John C. (John Caldwell) 1
- Connolly, C. P. (Christopher Powell) 1
- Frank, Leo, 1884-1915 1