Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection is comprised of materials created by and about the 1900 Study Club. The bulk of the collection is club minutes and scrapbooks. Also included in the collections are yearbooks, correspondence, and programs.
This collection consists of two scrapbooks that primarily contain newspaper clippings. The newspaper clippings primarily pertain to Carrie R. Herreshoff and the Herreshoff family as well as a column titled "Historic Homes" by Pat Jones. They also contains a few photographs and invitations.
This collection contains a partial scrapbook pertaining to the Latimer family. Included in the scrapbook are photographs, newspaper clippings, invitations, class rosters, and receipts.
This collection contains ten scrapbooks created by members of the United Church Women of Atlanta organization. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, pictures, programs, reports, correspondence, and organizational records. The correspondence includes letters from Charles L. Weltner, James A. Mackay, Richard B. Russell, Herman E. Talmadge, Robert G. Stephens, Mayor Ivan Allen, and Sargent Shriver.
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 2
- African Americans -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Religion 1
- Business records -- Georgia 1
- Church work with women -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Church work with youth -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Cookbooks -- Southern States -- 19th century 1
- Education -- Georgia 1
- Fire departments -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Inman Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Religious institutions -- Georgia 1
- Slavery -- Georgia 1
- Weddings -- Georgia 1
- Women -- Religious life -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Gaines, W. W. 1
- Girls High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Herreshoff family 1
- Herreshoff, Carrie Ridley 1