Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Content The collection is primarily comprised of materials generated to promote the painting and solicit attendance. Also included is correspondence and invitations to special events hosted at the Atlanta Cyclorama site. There are other materials related to reports generated in advance of the restoration project and rededication of the painting and presentations in relation to interpretation at the site.
Dates: 1886-1980, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Bessie Duke Small and miscellaneous ephemeral materials. The scrapbook includes newspaper clippings primarily regarding the Democratic Party and various political events.
Dates: 1908-1961, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains a single scrapbook that contains newspaper clippings, photographs, invitations, and correspondence.
Dates: 1921-1931, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains a series of three scrapbooks primarily containing newspaper clippings. Some of the articles include topics such as the Lewis Redwine case, General E. Kirby Smith, Judge Lumpkin, and the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Dates: 1889-1893, undated
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of souvenir cards, invitations, and articles pertaining to the International Cotton Exposition. Also included in the collection is a picture guide to Atlanta and the exposition. The two articles are excepts from The Century Magazine and Harper's New Monthly Magazine; both articles discuss the significance of the exposition and a summary of the participants and displays.
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of four scrapbooks that contain cards, newspaper clippings, and photographs. The majority of the materials pertain to Atlanta events.
Dates: 1884-1917, undated
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of wedding invitations. The bulk of the invitations were sent to the Slaton and Grant families and to Mr. and Mrs. Waldo Jones and Mrs. John S. B. Woolford.
Dates: 1867-1981, undated
- Invitation cards -- Georgia 6
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 4
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 3
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Politics and government 2
- Invitation cards -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Obituaries 2
- Photography -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Societies -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Advertising -- Georgia 1
- Advertising cards -- Georgia 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Business enterprises -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Cotton -- Exhibitions 1
- Cotton textile industry -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Cycloramas -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Education -- Georgia 1
- Exhibitions -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Georgia -- Politics and government 1
- Legal instruments -- Georgia 1
- Politicians -- Georgia 1
- Theaters -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta Cyclorama & Civil War Museum. 1
- Atlanta Cyclorama (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- He-No Tea 1
- International Cotton Exposition (1881 : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Johnson, Harvey 1