Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content This collection consists of two scrapbooks covering the period 1949-1981. The scrapbooks contain photographs, notices, and yearbooks documenting the activities of the Fine Arts Forum.
Scope and Content The Grant Park Woman's Club scrapbooks include nine scrapbooks, documenting the club's activities from 1931 through 1949. The collection lacks scrapbooks for the years 1933 through 1937 and 1945-1946. The scrapbooks, some of which are in poor condition, contain yearbooks, photographs, newspaper clippings, correspondence, and printed material. The printed material primarily documents the Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs and the General Federation of Women's Clubs, as well as organizations and...
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of seven scrapbooks assembled by Mrs. D. Mitchell Cox. Included in the scrapbooks are newspaper clippings on the Daughters of the American Revolution, Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs, United Daughters of the Confederacy, and programs, photographs, and correspondence.
Dates: 1870-1930, undated
Scope and Content These papers consist of minutes and scrapbooks. One scrapbook details the movie premier of I'd climb the Highest Mountain that the group sponsored.
Dates: 1929-1974, undated
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- United States 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Education -- Georgia 1
- Fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Grant Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 1
- Tallulah Falls (Ga.) 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Women -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Suffrage -- Georgia 1 ∧ less
- Almand, Ed, Mrs. 1
- Cox, D. Mitchell, Mrs. 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Fine Arts Forum (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 1