Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content The Margaret Mitchell collection is comprised of material pertaining to the life of Atlanta author Margaret Mitchell, including correspondence, newspaper articles, and other printed materials. The correspondence – originals and copies of cards, letters, postcards, notes, and telegrams – provides detail into Mitchell’s professional relationships with fans and publishers, as well as her involvement with the Atlanta Historical Society. The Baugh (secretary to Stephens Mitchell, brother and...
Scope and Content The Margaret Mitchell House Archives contains, correspondence, publications, and manuscript material pertaining to Margaret Mitchell, her family, and her publisher, Harold S. Latham; the publication of Gone With the Wind and the movie premiere in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dates: 1848-2002, undated
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Authors, American -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Historic buildings -- Georgia 1
- Historic districts -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Atlanta Historical Society 1
- Edee, Allen Barnett 1
- Latham, Harold 1
- Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, Inc. 1
- Marsh, John R. (John Robert) 1