Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Addie Steinheimer. Included in the scrapbook are newspaper clippings regarding David Mayer, David Steinheimer, and the Atlanta Jewish Community. It also contains newspaper articles on the history of Atlanta. There is also a 1939 Commercial High School yearbook and an obituary for Addie.
Scope and Content This collection consists of a single scrapbook containing newspaper clippings. Topics collected include state and national politics; consolidation of Atlanta Chamber of Commerce and the Atlanta Business League; Atlanta Horse Show; Atlanta Lecture Association; and religion.
Scope and Content This collection is comprised on a single scrapbook that contains newspaper clippings from The Atlanta Constitution of the by-line My Story of Atlanta, by Sam W. Small.
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook pertaining primarily to newsworthy events in Atlanta, Georgia.
Scope and Content These papers consist primarily of newspaper clippings collected by Jennie Meta Barker about Atlanta and it's history. Most clippings relate broadly to Atlanta, but particular subjects include history, the arts, politics and government, business and organizations, notable Atlantans, and Georgia geography. In addition to clippings, there are also reports, pamphlets, publications, and correspondence relating to these topics. The collection also contains notes and chapters that Barker wrote for...
Dates: approximately 1820-1967, undated; Majority of material found within 1920 - 1967
Scope and Content This collection consists of three scrapbooks of newspaper clippings pertaining to the police and criminal activities in Atlanta, Georgia, 1901-1905.
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of two scrapbooks that contain newspaper clippings pertaining to Cobb and Whitner families as well as Atlanta events.
Dates: 1857-1900, undated
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 4
- Georgia -- Politics and government 3
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- African Americans -- Georgia 1
- Athens (Ga.) -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Economic conditions 1
- Charities -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Churches -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Crime -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- DeKalb County (Ga.) -- History 1
- Education -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Education -- Study and teaching 1
- Elections -- Georgia 1
- Georgia -- Genealogy 1
- Historians 1
- History -- Research -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Jews -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Law enforcement -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Neighborhoods -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Obituaries 1
- Police -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Schools -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Southern States -- Description and travel 1
- Tallahassee (Fla.) -- Description and travel 1
- Transportation -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Women teachers -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta Historical Society 1
- Barker, Jennie Meta, 1883-1978 1
- Carnegie Library of Atlanta 1
- Cobb family 1
- Commercial High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Dickinson, Werner 1
- Hartsfield, William Berry 1
- Ku Klux Klan, 1915- 1
- League of Women Voters of Atlanta/Fulton County 1
- McElreath, Walter 1
- Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949 1
- Northen, Charles 1
- Slappey, George 1
- Slappey, Pansey 1
- Small, Samuel W., Dr. 1
- Steinheimer, Addie 1
- Steinheimer, David 1
- Steinheimer, Isabel Mayer 1
- Whitner family 1
- Whitner, Sarah Martha Cobb 1 ∧ less