Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection consists of a single scrapbook containing newspaper clippings. Topics collected include state and national politics; consolidation of Atlanta Chamber of Commerce and the Atlanta Business League; Atlanta Horse Show; Atlanta Lecture Association; and religion.
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook pertaining primarily to newsworthy events in Atlanta, Georgia.
Scope and Content These papers consist primarily of newspaper clippings collected by Jennie Meta Barker about Atlanta and it's history. Most clippings relate broadly to Atlanta, but particular subjects include history, the arts, politics and government, business and organizations, notable Atlantans, and Georgia geography. In addition to clippings, there are also reports, pamphlets, publications, and correspondence relating to these topics. The collection also contains notes and chapters that Barker wrote for...
Dates: approximately 1820-1967, undated; Majority of material found within 1920 - 1967
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 2
- African Americans -- Georgia 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Economic conditions 1
- Charities -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Churches -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- DeKalb County (Ga.) -- History 1
- Education -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Education -- Study and teaching 1
- Historians 1
- History -- Research -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Neighborhoods -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Schools -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Transportation -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women teachers -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta Historical Society 1
- Barker, Jennie Meta, 1883-1978 1
- Carnegie Library of Atlanta 1
- Dickinson, Werner 1
- Hartsfield, William Berry 1