Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection contains personal and professional correspondence, legal documents, and political writings, including text of speeches and letters to the editor of local newspapers that reflect Henry Alexander's activism in the Republican Party during the late 1940s and early 1950s. Legal and professional documents include Alexander’s affiliation with the American Bar Association, correspondence to the General Assembly and with the Fifth District of the Georgia Federation of Women’s Clubs. The...
Dates: 1900-1973, undated
Scope and Contents of the Records These records comprise the minutes, correspondence, reports, pamphlets, yearbooks of the Student Aid Foundation from 1908-1977.
- Athens (Ga.) -- History 1
- Fulton County (Ga.) -- History 1
- Numismatics 1
- Savannah (Ga.) -- History 1
- Student aid -- Georgia 1
- Alexander, Henry A. (Henry Aaron), 1874-1967 1
- American Bar Association 1
- Atlanta Historical Society 1
- Calhoun, John C. (John Caldwell) 1
- Fulton County Educational and Industrial Loan Association (Ga.). 1