Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of materials created by and about the 1900 Study Club. The bulk of the collection is club minutes and scrapbooks. Also included in the collections are yearbooks, correspondence, and programs.
Scope and Content This collection consists of papers and publications related to the lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender (LGBT) community in Atlanta, Georgia. Series I includes gay and lesbian publications from Atlanta,the Southeast, and nationwide. Series II consists of business and organization papers pertaining to gay rights and AIDS. Series III includes personal papers of gay and lesbian activists in Atlanta and Georgia.
Dates: 1957-2002, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains the minutes of the Breakfast Culb meetings for 1959 and 1964. Copies of the yearly minutes were typed, bound, and given to the members. They were written with a sense of humor but give few details.
Creative Writing Group of the Atlanta Branch of the American Association of University Women scrapbooks
Scope and Content This collection consists of six scrapbooks which cover the activities of the organization. These scrapbooks consist of newspaper clippings, pamphlets, and notices.
Scope and Content This collection consists of two scrapbooks covering the period 1949-1981. The scrapbooks contain photographs, notices, and yearbooks documenting the activities of the Fine Arts Forum.
Scope and Content This collection consists of yearbooks and scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain notices, newspaper clippings, photographs, and correspondence.
- AIDS (Disease) -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Prevention 1
- AIDS-related complex -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Politics and government 1
- Business records -- Georgia 1
- Cookbooks -- Southern States -- 19th century 1
- Etcetera magazine (Ga.) 1
- Gay liberation movement -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- History -- Sources 1
- Gays -- Political activity 1
- Gays' writings -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Georgia -- Politics and government 1
- Homosexuality -- Law and Legislation 1
- Homosexuality -- Religious aspects 1
- Homosexuality and employment -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Inman Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Lesbianism -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Lesbians -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- History 1
- Lesbians' writings, American -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Male homosexuality -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 1
- Societies -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- American Association of University Women. Atlanta Branch. Creative Writing Group 1
- Atlanta Gay Center 1
- Breakfast Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Dolan, Maria Helena 1
- Fine Arts Forum (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- First Tuesday Association for Lesbian and Gay Rights (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Inman Park Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Kluka, Ray 1
- South Carolina Club of Atlanta (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- St. John, Charles 1
- Tallulah Falls School (Tallulah Falls, Ga.) 1
- U. U. Lesbian and Gay Community (Atlanta, Ga.) 1 ∧ less