Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Content The collection primarily contains materials pertaining to the activities of Captain Francis DeGress during and after the Civil War. Some of the documents include personal accounts of battle activities by Captain DeGress, field reports, military certificates, correspondence, official records of DeGress' Battery, and ledgers documenting clothing accounts for soldiers under his command. Of special interest is a letter from Theodore Davis to Mrs. Francis DeGress describing Captain DeGress'...
Dates: 1862-1917, undated
- Subject: Atlanta Campaign, 1864 X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Registers X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Campaigns X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 X
- Subject: Georgia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives X