Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents of the Records This collection consists of a bound ledger containing the minutes of the meetings of the Atlanta City Brewing Company’s Board of Directors and Shareholders, and also periodic company financial statements during its first years of operation, 1876 – 1905. The minutes are written in long hand by the company secretary. The minutes of the board meetings concern election of officers, dividend declarations and operating proposals and decisions. The shareholder meetings concern review of the...
Dates: 1876 – 1905
Scope and Content The Chattahoochee Brick Company documents contain business records that show the daily operation of the company through its financial, production, legal, and management operations. Most papers date to the late nineteenth and early twentieth century. Financial documents include cash journals, reports, record books, accounts, and ledgers. Production documents include inventories, reports, and a catalogue. Legal materials include land grands, deeds, and indentures that relate to land acquisition...
Dates: 1821-1941, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence, business ledgers, production reports, recipes, and notes from Enrico A. Massa's pharmacy and extracts company E.A. Massa Extracts Inc. The collection also contains a 1940 program for the movie, Gone With The Wind. Of particular interest are Massa's recipes for extracts, fruit juices, and flavoring, as well as Massa's application to use alcohol in his extracts during prohibition. One recipe from 1901 is written in Italian.
Dates: 1901-1940, undated
- African American prisoners -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Brewing industry -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Brickmaking -- Georgia 1
- Convict labor -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Immigrants -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Industry -- Georgia 1
- Legal instruments -- Georgia 1
- Minority business enterprises -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Small business -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Soft drink industry -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- West End (Atlanta, Ga.) 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta City Brewing Company (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlantic Brewing and Ice Company (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Chattahoochee Brick Company (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- English, James W., Jr. 1
- Lowe, William B. 1