Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of Williams family members letters, bills, and receipts beinginning in the 1820s to the turn of the century. There are three bound books: checkbook 1854, Williams company account book 1859, and scrapbook 1904-1905. There are also several Confederate bond receipts and checks, letters from the field, a parole, a bill of sale for a slave, and monthly subsistence papers. Other items include a fire insurance policy dated October 16, 1865; an invitation to Fanny...
Dates: 1820-1905, undated
- Subject: Business records -- Georgia X
- Subject: Georgia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 X
- Subject: Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives X
- Subject: Georgia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives X