Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content This collection consists of organizational records that document activities leading up to the annual dinner and awards ceremony. Also included are agendas, correspondence, programs, and newspaper clippings. There are scrapbooks that contain photographs and newspaper clippings regarding the awards ceremony.
Dates: 1943-1973, undated
Scope and Content This collection consists of club yearbooks, pamphlets, programs, and scrapbooks.
Dates: 1912-1961, undated
Scope and Content This collection consists of organizational documents, programs, newspaper clippings, and membership information. There are also copies of reports presentated by Miss Tommie Dora Barker to members during club meetings.
Dates: 1884-1974, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains material pertaining to Dean S. Paden's enlistment in the army during World War I and the King Hardware Company. Personal papers included in the collection are his enlistment application, correspondence, and a diary. Materials pertaining to King Hardware include financial records, legal documents, and correspondence.
Dates: 1910-1974, undated
- Business records -- Georgia -- Atlanta 3
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 3
- Business records -- Georgia 1
- Civic leaders -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Georgia -- Genealogy 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, American 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta's Woman of the Year Organization (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Duckworth family 1
- Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- History Class of 1884 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- King Hardware Company (Atlanta, Ga.) 1