Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of materials created by and about the 1900 Study Club. The bulk of the collection is club minutes and scrapbooks. Also included in the collections are yearbooks, correspondence, and programs.
Scope and Content This collection consists of organizational records that document activities leading up to the annual dinner and awards ceremony. Also included are agendas, correspondence, programs, and newspaper clippings. There are scrapbooks that contain photographs and newspaper clippings regarding the awards ceremony.
Dates: 1943-1973, undated
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of travel information pertaining to various cities throughout Georgia. Travel materials include books, pamphlets, postcards, tour maps, correspondence, and press releases. There are also organizational materials such as periodicals, publications, and special event programs.
Dates: 1957-1978, undated
Scope and Content This collection consists of club yearbooks, pamphlets, programs, and scrapbooks.
Dates: 1912-1961, undated
Scope and Content This collection consists of organizational documents, programs, newspaper clippings, and membership information. There are also copies of reports presentated by Miss Tommie Dora Barker to members during club meetings.
Dates: 1884-1974, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains material pertaining to Dean S. Paden's enlistment in the army during World War I and the King Hardware Company. Personal papers included in the collection are his enlistment application, correspondence, and a diary. Materials pertaining to King Hardware include financial records, legal documents, and correspondence.
Dates: 1910-1974, undated
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of the business records for the Rhodes Furniture Company. Included in the collection are financial records, acquisition papers, correspondence, ledgers, and cash books. There are also pension plan and tax return records.
Dates: 1900-1965, undated
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 6
- Business records -- Georgia 4
- Business records -- Georgia -- Atlanta 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 4
- Women -- Societies and clubs 2
- Account books -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Advertising -- Georgia 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Commerce 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Description and travel 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Capital stock -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Civic leaders -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Cookbooks -- Southern States -- 19th century 1
- Georgia -- Description and travel 1
- Georgia -- Genealogy 1
- Inman Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Retail trade -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- United States -- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, American 1 ∧ less
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta's Woman of the Year Organization (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Duckworth family 1
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce 1
- Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Haverty Furniture Companies 1
- Haverty, James Joseph 1
- History Class of 1884 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Inman Park Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- King Hardware Company (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Northen family 1
- Paden family 1
- Paden, Dean S. 1
- Perdue, Rhodes L. 1
- Rhodes Furniture Company (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Rhodes family 1
- Rhodes, A. G. (Amos Giles) 1 ∧ less