Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence and genealogical material related to the Barnett family of Georgia.
Dates: 1851-1977, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains letters and telegraphs addressed to and from Henry C. Garrison pertaining to the life and well being of him and his family.
Scope and Content This collection contains personal letters written by and to the Kirkpatrick family, mainly Nettie Kirkpatrick and her sister Keren Kirkpatrick Lindley. Also included are many death notices for the immediate Kirkpatrick family. Tax records from the 1860s are included. Bill of sales for several slaves are also included. There are several newspaper clippings on various subjects along with several books and pamphlets.
Dates: 1778-1920, undated
- Subject: Correspondence -- Georgia X
- Actuaries -- Georgia 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Cobb County (Ga.) -- History 1
- Family life -- Georgia 1
- Genealogy 1
- Insurance -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Land grants -- Georgia 1
- Legal instruments -- Georgia 1
- Local taxation -- Georgia -- Cobb County 1
- Personal property -- Georgia 1
- Slave bills of sale -- Georgia 1
- Slaveholders -- Georgia 1 ∧ less
- Barnett family 1
- Barnett, Samuel (of Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Barnett, Sarah Jeter Carter 1
- Garrison, Henry C. 1
- Kirkpatrick family 1