Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains both residential and commercial landscape drawings for clients throughout the southeast United States. Also included are a few projects for international clients. The majority of projects are residential clients.
This collection contains client files detailing landscape architecture plans, estimates, invoices, and correspondence. Also included are accounting and financial records, teaching and lecture materials, and professional correspondence with vendors and nurseries. Additionally, media files contain articles highlighting Dargan projects and events.
The majority of this collection contains correspondence, estimates, ledgers, proposals, and planting studies that provide a history of Julia O. Martin's career as principal of Julia O. Martin Landscape Design. Martin's resume and clippings offer details of her personal and professional life. Of special note are Martin's garden design sketches included in various planting studies.
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Landscape design -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Landscape gardening -- Southern States -- History 2
- Gardening -- Georgia 1
- Gardening -- Southern States 1
- Gardens -- Georgia -- Fulton County 1
- Gardens -- Southern States 1
- Gardens -- Southern States -- History 1
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia 1
- Landscape gardening -- Georgia 1
- Landscape gardening -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Landscape gardening -- Southern States 1
- Plants, Ornamental -- Georgia 1
- Women gardeners -- Georgia 1
- Women landscape architects -- Georgia 1 ∧ less
- Dargan Landscape Architects, Inc. 2
- Dargan, Hugh Graham 2
- Dargan, Mary Palmer 2
- Julia O. Martin Landscape Design 2
- Martin, Julia Orme 2