Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection number: ahc.VIS188
Scope and Content The collection includes drawings that document Baldwin's landscape architecture career from university course work in 1947 through projects executed in 2003. The projects include country clubs, hospitals, medical facilities, marinas, multi-family residential, parks, public housing, religious, schools, single-family residential, urban development and urban renewal. Projects of special interest to Atlanta and the Southeast include Atlanta Athletic Country Club, Falcon Training Center, MARTA...
Dates: 1947-2003, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS999
Scope and Content The collection includes files that document Baldwin's landscape architecture career. The Project Records contain correspondence and other materials related to projects completed by Baldwin and Associates and show Baldwin's collaboration with such practitioners as African American architect Leon G. Allain and female landscape architect Edith Harrison Henderson. The Professional Papers contain Baldwin's coursework at the University of Georgia, professional correspondence, registration...
Dates: 1947-2001, undated
- Subject: Landscape architecture -- Southern States X
- Subject: Landscape architects -- Georgia X
- Subject: Parks -- Georgia X
- Subject: Landscape architects -- Georgia -- Atlanta. X
- Names: American Society of Landscape Architects. Georgia Chapter X
- Names: Martini and Associates, Landscape Architects and Planning Consultants (Atlanta, Ga.) X