Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content This collection contains drawings of projects including private gardens, corporate clients, schools, cultural institutions, large developments, parks, and cemeteries. Notable projects are the Atlanta Historical Society (Atlanta History Center), Atlanta Botanical Garden, Coca-Cola Headquarters Complex, Piedmont Hospital, Agnes Scott College, Emory University, Georgia Institute of Technology, and a large cross section of private residences in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta. Also a part of...
Dates: 1928-2013, undated
Scope and Content The collection includes drawings that document Baldwin's landscape architecture career from university course work in 1947 through projects executed in 2003. The projects include country clubs, hospitals, medical facilities, marinas, multi-family residential, parks, public housing, religious, schools, single-family residential, urban development and urban renewal. Projects of special interest to Atlanta and the Southeast include Atlanta Athletic Country Club, Falcon Training Center, MARTA...
Dates: 1947-2003, undated
Scope and Content The collection includes files that document Baldwin's landscape architecture career. The Project Records contain correspondence and other materials related to projects completed by Baldwin and Associates and show Baldwin's collaboration with such practitioners as African American architect Leon G. Allain and female landscape architect Edith Harrison Henderson. The Professional Papers contain Baldwin's coursework at the University of Georgia, professional correspondence, registration...
Dates: 1947-2001, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains documents which provide details of residential and commercial work by landscape architect William C. Pauley. Materials include plant lists, correspondence, and specifications. Projects are mainly from the Southeastern states and most of the work consists of residential clients from Georgia. Parks, cemeteries, and a hotel are included in Pauley's commercial clients. Of special interest are documents for East View Cemetery in Rome, Georgia, and Lincoln Memorial Park...
Dates: 1922-1953, undated
- Landscape design -- Southern States 3
- Gardens -- Design 2
- Landscape architecture -- Florida 2
- Parks -- Georgia -- DeKalb County 2
- Cemeteries -- Georgia 1
- City planning -- Southern States 1
- Land use -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Landscape gardening -- Georgia 1
- Parks -- Georgia 1
- Parks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Plants, Ornamental -- Southern States 1
- Urban landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1 ∧ less
- American Society of Landscape Architects. Georgia Chapter 3
- Baldwin and Associates Inc. (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Baldwin, Harry J. 2
- Martini and Associates, Landscape Architects and Planning Consultants (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Techwood Homes (Atlanta, Ga.) 2