Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection contains six scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and ephemeral materials. Of particular interest is a copy of the speech by Dorsey to Governor Slaton in response to the motion to dismiss filed in behalf of Leo M. Frank.
Scope and Content The collection consists of photographs documenting the public work of Paul Jones as regional director of ACTION. Most of the photographs depict ceremonial occasions, such as certificate presentations, public speeches, grant awards, or the signing of documents. Jones is pictured with identified and unidentified public officials, including Georgia Governor George Busbee and Florida Governor Reuben Askew, and with associations, including VISTA, RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program), and the...
Dates: approximately 1970-1981
Scope and Content This collection contains material relating to the endeavors of Paul R. Jones. Included in the contents are newspaper clippings, personal and political correspondence, and programs and awards from the many organizations with which he was involved.
- African American families -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- African Americans -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- African Americans -- History 2
- Political candidates -- Georgia 2
- African American artists 1
- African American businesspeople -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- African American civic leaders 1
- African Americans -- Alabama 1
- Business enterprises -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Georgia -- Politics and government 1
- Lawyers -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Trials (Murder) -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Fowler, Wyche, 1940- 2
- ACTION 1
- Alabama State University 1
- Busbee, George, 1927-2004 1
- Dorsey, Hugh Manson 1