Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content These papers pramarily relate to Helen Bullard's work with the Atlanta Housing Authority (AHA). Records include memoranda, minutes, membership information, agendas, reports, training material, surveys, resolutions, program materials, financial and budget records, and correspondence. Other materials pertain to political campaigns that Bullard handled between 1970 and 1976, including election reports that she collected between 1967 and 1977, and papers from her work with Judge Alexander William,...
Dates: 1968-1977, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains two letters written by Ivan Allen Jr. to the Reinsch family just before the Atlanta mayoral election in 1961. It also includes a certificate of appreciation given to Allen's son, Ivan Allen III, on behalf of the Association of the United States Army.
Dates: 1961, 1981
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Mayors -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Public housing -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Public housing -- Resident satisfaction -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Public relations -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Allen, Ivan, III, 1938-1992 1
- Atlanta Housing Authority 1
- Bullard, Helen, 1908-1979 1
- Burruss, A. L. 1
- Fernbank Science Center (Atlanta, Ga.) 1