Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, copies of photographs, time tables, wage schedules, rule books, and other publications pertaining to Harbin's employment as a railroad engineer. Also included are railroad union and Masonic publications.
Dates: 1889-1982, undated; Majority of material found within 1910 - 1921
Scope and Content This collection consists of one published report, a United States Senate version of an 1837 survey report by Lieutenant Colonel Stephen Harriman Long (1784-1864), Chief Engineer of the W&A. The survey includes detailed maps of north Georgia and information about construction costs.
- Georgia -- Politics and government 1
- Railroad companies -- Georgia. 1
- Railroads -- Employees 1
- Railroads -- Georgia 1
- Wages -- Railroads -- Southern States 1
- Atlanta Gas Light Company 1
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen 1
- Freemasons. Palestine Lodge No. 486 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Harbin, Albert M. 1
- Long, Stephen H. (Stephen Harriman) 1