Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content Ephemeral items related to the Sons of Confederate Veterans (of which Jones was the national commander), the New York Life Insurance Company, and Central Presbyterian Church of Atlanta (where he served as a ruling elder). Of special interest are scripts and historical addresses from Atlanta’s Centennial Celebration in 1948 and an inscribed copy of Ivan Allen’s The Spirit of Atlanta (1948).
Scope and Content This collection contains a number of Kersis' original manuscripts and the supporting research and correspondence as well as published copies of other articles.
Scope and Content The collection is primarily a series of correspondence and documents relating to William McNaught’s business interests; and a limited collection of personal correspondence between family members. The business records document ordinary business activities as well as the effects of the Civil War on his commerce. Several letters document the difficulties collecting funds from debtors after the Civil War. During the Civil War William McNaught with a group of investors formed the Fulton Exporting...
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Authors, American -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Clothing and dress -- History -- 19th century 1
- Collectors and collecting 1
- Confederate States of America -- History, Military 1
- Family life -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Fashion -- History -- 19th century 1
- Military history 1
- Military supplies 1
- Military uniforms 1
- Money -- Confederate States of America 1
- Presbyterian Church -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Slave bills of sale -- Georgia 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Collectibles 1 ∧ less
- Central Presbyterian Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Jones, John Ashley 1
- Kerksis, Sydney C. 1
- McNaught family 1
- McNaught, William 1