Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 92
Collection number: ahc.MSS465
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Addie Steinheimer. Included in the scrapbook are newspaper clippings regarding David Mayer, David Steinheimer, and the Atlanta Jewish Community. It also contains newspaper articles on the history of Atlanta. There is also a 1939 Commercial High School yearbook and an obituary for Addie.
Collection number: ahc.MSS331
Scope and Content This collection is comprised on a single scrapbook that contains newspaper clippings and a few handwritten items. The clippings are primarily poetry columns from unidentified newspapers and magazines.
Dates: 1887-1908, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS422
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of three scrapbooks that contain of newspaper clippings, photographs, and correspondence.
Dates: 1949-1951, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS393
Scope and Content The bulk of this collection is comprised of organizational scrapbooks and year books. Other materials include newspaper clippings, programs, and club organizational records.
Dates: 1898-1951, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS375
Scope and Content This collection contains organizational records and histories of the Atlanta Ladies Memorial Association. Also included are historical items collected by members as well as newspaper clippings, programs, and membership information. There are files pertaining to member genealogy and biographies of Confederate soldiers.
Collection number: ahc.MSS453
Scope and Content This collection contains newspaper clippings from the "Atlanta Constitution" and "Atlanta Journal" newspapers. The bulk of the clippings have been arranged topically and arranged in a series of scrapbooks.
Dates: 1911-1960, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS424
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of fifteen scrapbooks that contain newspaper clippings and performance programs. Also included in the collection are loose programs and miscellaneous printed materials.
Dates: 1946-1962, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS415
Scope and Content This collection consists of organizational records that document activities leading up to the annual dinner and awards ceremony. Also included are agendas, correspondence, programs, and newspaper clippings. There are scrapbooks that contain photographs and newspaper clippings regarding the awards ceremony.
Dates: 1943-1973, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS1028
Scope and Content The papers consist of articles, advertisements, books, datebooks, legal documents, professional records, and personal correspondence of the Avary and Stephens families. There are articles from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and various magazines throughout the 1920's covering topics such as movie costumes, filet crochet, floor plans, and women's sports. Advertisements include a circular for Thomas Edison's phonograph acquired from the 1904 Louisiana Purchase...
Dates: 1884-1966, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS341
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of essays, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and a manuscript of Crane's biography.
Collection number: ahc.MSS421
Scope and Content This collection is consists of reports, programs, correspondence, invitations, and periodicals from a variety of patriotic organizations.
Dates: 1935-1985, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS466
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Bessie Duke Small and miscellaneous ephemeral materials. The scrapbook includes newspaper clippings primarily regarding the Democratic Party and various political events.
Dates: 1908-1961, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS352
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of personal papers of Bessie Shaw Stafford. Included in the collection are photographs, newspaper clippings, and wedding book of Elizabeth (Bessie) Shaw and George R. Stafford.
Collection number: ahc.MSS364
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of materials pertaining to the Boys High School. The bulk of the collection is newspaper clippings and class reunion documents such as programs and minutes.
Dates: 1907-1947, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS457
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Caroline Helen Jennison Plane and is filled with her paintings of plants. The scrapbook also includes newspaper clippings regarding the death of Mrs. Plane.
Dates: 1881-1906, 1925
Collection number: ahc.MSS446
Scope and Content This collection contains newspaper clippings, periodicals, recipe booklets, and academic certificates.
Dates: 1888-1965, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS309
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook that contains newspaper clippings pertaining primarily to social and entertainment events.
Dates: 1862-1935, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS462
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook titled "Opera, Vol II" compiled by Nina Morrison Netherton on visits of the Metropolitan Opera to Atlanta. It includes photographs, newspaper clippings, invitations, programs, and other ephemeral materials.
Dates: 1940-1980, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS307
Scope and Content This collection consists of two scrapbooks kept by Charles F. Rice from 1893-1912. Topics in the books include national and international politicians, world's fairs and expositions, and elections. Information on elections includes newspaper articles from the Atlanta Constitution and the Atlanta Journal about local and state-wide Democratic and Republican elections from 1902-1906. Images and printed biographies of...
Collection number: ahc.MSS298
Scope and Content This collection consists of a single scrapbook containing newspaper clippings. Topics collected include state and national politics; consolidation of Atlanta Chamber of Commerce and the Atlanta Business League; Atlanta Horse Show; Atlanta Lecture Association; and religion.
- Subject: Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) X
- United Daughters of the Confederacy 4
- Daughters of the American Revolution 3
- Girls High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 3
- Atlanta Chamber of Commerce 2
- Atlanta Historical Society 2
- Cotton States Exposition (1895 : Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889 2
- Garrett, Franklin M. (Franklin Miller), 1906-2000 2
- Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Ladies' Memorial Association 2
- League of Women Voters of Atlanta/Fulton County 2
- Lee, Robert E., (Robert Edward), 1807-1870 2
- Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949 2
- Sherman, William T. (William Tecumseh), 1820-1891 2
- United States. Navy 2
- All Saints Episcopal Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Arrington, Marvin S. 1
- Atlanta Association for Childhood Education 1
- Atlanta Chamber of Commerce. Women’s Division 1
- Atlanta City Hall (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Constitution (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Crackers (Baseball team) 1
- Atlanta Cyclorama (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Daily News (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Economic Development Corporation 1
- Atlanta Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Atlanta International Student Bureau 1
- Atlanta Journal (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Ladies Memorial Association 1
- Atlanta Music Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Opera Guild 1
- Atlanta Public Library 1
- Atlanta Public Library. Friends 1
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra 1
- Atlanta Theatre (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Times (Newspaper) 1
- Atlanta's Woman of the Year Organization (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Avary family 1
- Avary, Janie Stephens, 1868-1937 1
- Avary, Mary Pierce, 1912-2004 1
- Avary, Robert Lee, 1863-1939 1
- Avary, Robert Lee, 1903-1989 1
- Avary, Stephens Archer 1
- Banner, Cornelia Adelaide 1
- Banner, Sarah Ann 1
- Barker, Jennie Meta, 1883-1978 1
- Bell, Lucile 1
- Blow family 1
- Boys High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Bradley, Horace 1
- Braswell family 1
- Breakfast Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Brown, Joseph E. (Joseph Emerson), 1821-1894 1
- Bryan, Frances Connally Spalding, 1908-1996 1
- Bryan, Wright 1
- Budden, Mary E. 1
- Camp, Thomas L. (Thomas Lee), Judge 1
- Carlisle family 1
- Carlisle, James Cosby 1
- Carlisle, Mary Isabella 1
- Carnegie Library of Atlanta 1
- Carter, Jimmy, 1924- 1
- Central Atlanta Association 1
- Central Atlanta Improvement Association 1
- Chisholm, William B. 1
- Citizens for Decent Literature (U.S.) 1
- Civil War Centennial Commission of Illinois 1
- Civil War Round Table, Atlanta 1
- Civitan International 1
- Clayton, Sallie Conley 1
- Cleage, Pearl 1
- Cleveland, Grover, 1837-1908 1
- Cobb family 1
- Coca-Cola Company 1
- Coggin, Mildred Traver 1
- Cohen, Natalie, 1912-2007 1
- Commercial High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Confederate Soldier’s Home of Georgia 1
- Confederate States of America. Ordnance Bureau 1
- Council of National Defense (Georgia). Woman's Committee 1
- Cox, D. Mitchell, Mrs. 1
- Crane family 1
- Crane, Benjamin Elliot 1
- Creditors Mercantile and Adjustment Agency 1
- Daughters of America 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Baron DeKalb Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Fielding Lewis Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Joseph Habersham Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Sarah McIntosh Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Davis, Olive Bell 1
- Davis, Theodore R. 1
- Democratic Party (Fulton County, Ga.). Fulton County Woman's Division 1
- Dickinson, Werner 1
- Dodson, John W. 1
- Dodson, Julia 1
- Draper, Jesse 1
- DuBose, Beverly M., 1918-1986 1
- DuBose, Beverly Means, 1886-1953 1
- Dubose, Beverly Means 1
- Duckworth family 1 ∧ less