Georgia State Guard general order
Collection number: ahc.MSS659f
Scope and Content
The Georgia State Guard document consists of General Order #18, appointing Surgeon E. J. Eldridge as Chief Surgeon of the Georgia State Guard. The order, dated December 1, 1863 was issued by command of Major General Howell Cobb, and signed by R. J. Hallett, A. A. (Acting Assistant) General.
- Georgia State Guard (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Georgia State Guard general order
- Paul Crater
- June 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.